FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I have't started a blog yet, can I still join?
Unfortunately at this time we are only accepting content creators with blogs that have at least 5+ blog posts/videos created. Once you've launched and started creating content, please feel free to create an account!
2. What are the requirements for membership?
To be invited as a member of our network, you must (1) have your own website or channel, (2) have at least five posts on that platform, and (3) post on average twice per month.
3. I don't have a blog or I don't meet the 5+ blog post/videos requirement, but I just signed up on the website.
Your account will not be approved for user updates nor will you be added to our Facebook group without meeting all requirements.
4. I was approved for membership, but was not added to the Facebook group. What should I do?
Send us an email with your Facebook email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How do I get my content submitted on the #BBUBlog?
Submissions are only accepted from members. Please create an account to get started.
2. What type of content is accepted?
We accept any content that falls within our categories including Beauty, Business/Entrepreneurship, DIY, Food, Fashion, Social/Cultural, Lifestyle, & Travel. All content must be submitted to our Editor for review. Preference is given to posts that are unique/trendy with quality imagery.
1. How often are the local events?
Each chapter operates quarterly for events.
2. Do I have to be a member to attend your events?
NO! Although we do recommend becoming a member for perks of discounted ticketing, we'd still love to meet you and connect with you at one of our local events. Come out and join the fun!
3. How do I bring Black Bloggers United to my city?
Click here to visit our Start A Chapter page and learn more information on our current regions.