FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I don't own a blog yet, will I be approved for membership?
Unfortunately at this time we are only accepting content creators with blogs that have at least 5+ blog posts/videos created. Once you've launched and started creating content, please feel free to submit an application!
2. What are the requirements for membership?
To be invited as a member of our network, you must (1) have your own website or channel, (2) have at least five posts on that platform, and (3) post on average twice per month.
3. Do I have to be a member to attend your events?
NO! Although we do recommend becoming a member for perks of discounted ticketing, we'd still love to meet you and connect with you at one of our local events. Come out and join the fun!
4. I was approved for membership, but was not added to the Facebook group. What should I do?
Send us an email with your Facebook email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Email: email@example.com
5. How do I bring Black Bloggers United to my city?
We currently only host events in cities with Regional Directors. We'd LOVE to reach every city, so be sure you're following us on social media so you'll be the first to know if we do visit your city.