It’s July! We are more than half way through 2017. Can you believe it? A new month brings new opportunities for growth and creativity. This includes the chance to try new DIY craft projects. Here are seven home décor, office space, and fashion DIY tutorials to get you started
(1) How To Make A Flower Crown. Flower crowns and summertime go together like peanut butter and jelly. You’ll see what I mean in this project.
(2) How To Make A Splatter Paint Ring Holder. If you like it you should put a ring on it! Get organized and learn how to create a ring tray in this effortless DIY tutorial.
(3) Inspirational Letter Banner DIY. There’s nothing like a motivational message to get you moving in the right direction. Create an inspirational banner for your work space.
(4) Corkboard Vision Board DIY. We may be more than half way through the year, but it’s never too late to set goals and make a vision board. Learn how in this project.
(5) DIY Jumbo Tissue Paper Flower.Instagram photo shoots against walls of flowers are in! Make the flowers using this tutorial and then attach them to a wall or foam board.
(6) DIY Glitter Stud Earrings. Add a little sparkle to your OOTD by crafting up some glitter stud earrings.
(7) DIY Gold Leaf Flower Vase. Have a bland desk space either at work or home? Brighten it with a simple yet elegant gold leaf flower vase.
Enjoyed this blog post? Comment below and let me know your thoughts! Follow and subscribe to Sharifa Creates for more creative content! Also, visit my shop, Sharifa Creates Studio to purchase my unique glitter artwork!
This post is a submission via our member Sharifa. For more information on this article or for any questions, please feel free to contact her directly or visit the original article.